Job Title : Project AssistantLocation : Sanford, NC Duration : 12 Months Individual must have 4 year degree with 3-5 years of experience in cGMP Purchasing and a Project Team / Matrix environment. Must be organized, ability to multi-task and competent in working with SAP, Excel, Word, Outlook, etc. Must have an understanding of Project Management concepts such as critical path, predecessor / successor, and ability to see the big picture and plan / execute work accordingly. Must be a team player with excellent communication skills who can be assertive and proactive in resolving and/or communicating potential purchasing issues / roadblocks that may impact the project schedule. Must be flexible with ability to adapt to changes in schedule / priorities. This temporary position will support the Clinical Project Managers while reporting and obtaining guidance form the Purchasing Supply Base Manager (SBM). The SBM reports to the Site Purchasing Lead. Estimated duration for this work is 12 months.
1. Material Sourcing: Schedule meetings with key Suppliers to review material requirements for upcoming projects. Issue RFI for Lead-time, Pricing and packaging details.
2. Supplier Expediting: Expedite material deliveries to align with a dynamic schedule and long lead time items.
3. Material Enrollments: Issue Supplier Packets requesting chain of custody, COA, Shelf Life, Quality Documents, Samples, etc. from the Supplier.
4. Tracking Progress & Maintaining Priorities on Sourcing / Enrollments:
5. Attending Meetings & Reporting Progress / Issues on Priorities:
6. Method Qualifications: Request test methods for non-compendial materials.
7. Samples: Request samples for QC & QA as needed. Work with admin to create POs to pay for samples.
8. Remediation: Facilitate efforts to resolve issues with unique / complex materials.
9. Audit Support Requests from QA: Act as liaison between QA & Suppliers to remediate audit observation issues and/or obtain permission to audit.
10. CDAs Development & Processing: Implement CDAs to allow confidential discussions with suppliers, 3 way CDAs for Sharing Test Methods, CDAs to allow Pfizer to Audit Suppliers