Job Description & Requirements
Oncology Physician in North Carolina
StartDate: ASAPThriving Private Practice Oncology Program Built on Top Quality $1 Million + Potential
- You cannot find a better quality of life and income potential in Charlotte
- True autonomy in your practice where you decide what is best
- State-of-the-art offices with top notch staff and equipment including CT Scanners
- Go home every weekday by 4:30 p.m., Friday head home at 1 p.m.
- No late hours, no weekends, and call is non-existent
- Onsite lab, in-house pharmacy-including all the support staff a physician needs
- Group owns numerous ancillary streams, including a specialty pharmacy for its patients
- Private practice but your patients have all the same research and specialist access of academia
- Dynamic group of physicians that create a collegial work environment
- Competitive base salary with production bonuses
- Affordable partnership option exists which is virtually unheard of today
-Beautiful Southeast City with Over 2 million Residents
About the Company
- Well-known for its booming economy, major airport and low cost of living
- Charlotte is home to MLB, NFL, every major sport including college sports
- Excellent schools with a low cost of living in a rapidly growing economy
- Vibrant downtown with five-star restaurants
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Hematologist Oncologist, Ho, Hematology Oncologist, Oncology, Oncologist, Blood, Blood Illness, Blood Cells, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md Job Description & RequirementsOncology Physician in North CarolinaStartDate: ASAPThriving Private Practice On...
Associated topics: ancmg, aoa, breast, cancer, lah, palliative, physician md, physician md do, radiation, thedacare