For more than a quarter century, Heritage Greens has been the Triad's premier community, offering elegant living and a responsive staff. We offer Independent Living and a full continuum for Assisted Living and Memory Care. Our community is close to the Piedmont Triad International Airport, shopping, banks, churches, libraries, and an easy drive to other Triad cities including High Point and Winston-Salem.
For over 25 years, Kisco Senior Living has specialized in developing and managing full service rental senior living communities that provide an enriched lifestyle. Our associates are the key to our success and pride themselves in working with integrity, kindness, creativity and passion. We are looking for individuals that will support our mission for growth and uphold our strong principles, values and beliefs by, embodying collaboration, compassion and an eagerness to learn and develop.
Kisco Senior Living Creates Communities Where We Share Passions, Live in Balance and Leave a Legacy.
At Heritage Greens, the Licensed Nurse, provides high quality nursing services to community residents based on each resident's individual service plan and physician's orders. Responsible for the delivery of quality care by encouraging independence and ensuring each resident's physical, social, cultural, and intellectual well-being.
Essential Job Functions:
* Monitor residents' well-being in a general way and report any changes in condition to the appropriate associate/department immediately. * Learn resident preferences for opportunities to provide exemplary customer service, exceed resident expectations and enhance resident satisfaction. * Effectively supervise departmental operations on a day-to-day basis under the guidance of the department director or Executive Director. * Assesses residents to identify their physical, psychosocial and environmental needs of. * Demonstrates knowledge and proficiency in communicating, identifying, reporting and documenting problems, adverse reactions or possible complications related to resident care. * Demonstrates knowledge of emergency procedures and responds appropriately as well as reports life threatening situations with appropriate response. * Identifies and recommends other disciplines needed for quality care of the resident. * Documents evaluation of nursing interventions including resident response. * Assesses resident and staff knowledge base of disease process, treatment regimen and/or medication administration and assist with care plans. * Provides resident care activities under the direction of the Assisted Living Director using current nursing standards. * Assists with Medication Management Program. * Participates in the Assisted Living performance improvement process. * Present required new hire training and ongoing skills training for associates and maintain appropriate documentation. * Provide performance feedback and counseling for associates under the guidance of the department director or Executive Director. * Perform other related duties as required.
Qualifications and Skills:
* Graduate of an accredited RN/LVN/LPN program * Should have a minimum of one-year experience as a nurse in a senior care setting * Assisted living and/or dementia experience preferred
* Current active, unencumbered nursing license in the state of practice
What we Offer:
* Rich Benefit Package including: *
Competitive pay * 401k Retirement plan * Top Benefits * Paid Time Off
* Employee Awards and Recognitions * Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
We are looking for genuine, motivated, and caring people to join our Kisco team.
APPLY TODAY TO START YOUR CAREER AT KISCO!
* Kisco Senior Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer