Family Practice/Primary Care opening in Camp Lejeune, North Carolina. This and other rn jobs brought to you by NursingJobCafe.com Registered Nurse (RN) - Community Health job in Jacksonville, North Carolina.
The job is a civilian position within the extensive military medical system. Civilian and military personnel work together in hospitals and clinics providing a full range of services to the active duty military service members, military retirees, and their families.
Our employees are our best assets! Come join our team of healthcare professionals where you are valued.
Registered Nurse (RN) - Community Health Job Overview:
- Monday-Friday day work schedule
- Full-time hours
- PTO - fantastic accrual rate
- Paid holidays
- Competitive Compensation
- Benefit Package (health, dental, and vision plans)
Registered Nurse (RN) - Community Health Job Qualifications:
- Travel within a designated area will be required between the Clinic, patients' homes, care settings, etc.
- P erform a full range of Community Health Registered Nurse duties. Workload occurs as a result of scheduled and unscheduled requirements for care.
- Responsible for a full range of diagnostic examinations, the development of comprehensive treatment plans when indicated, and delivery of treatment within the personnel and equipment capabilities.
- Refer patients to staff specialists for consultation opinions and continuation of care and shall see the patients of other Government staff health care providers who have been referred for consultation and treatment.
- [Click Here to Apply] 18652px;\"> [Click Here to Apply] 1211px; font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif;\">Perform a full range of Community Health Registered Nurse duties in accordance with assignment, to include services targeting the patient population of children birth through three years of age who are eligible for services by the Early Developmental Intervention Services (EDIS) Program.
- [Click Here to Apply] 18652px;\"> [Click Here to Apply] 1211px; font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif;\">Evaluate patients, establish written treatment goals/plans, and apply treatment for the EDIS, targeting the patient population of infants and toddlers from birth to 36 months old inclusive who have developmental delays or disabilities or are at- risk for developmental delay.
- [Click Here to Apply] 1211px;\"> Services provided under the contract are required by the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act
- [Click Here to Apply] 1211px;\"> The EDIS involves the provision of services such as physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech therapy, education and counseling intervention to eligible infants and toddlers with disabilities, age's birth - 36 months inclusive, and their families.
- [Click Here to Apply] 1211px;\"> The emphasis of EDIS is on family centered care, i.e., emphasis on the patient (child) within the family unit, rather than on the patient alone.
- [Click Here to Apply] 1211px;\"> Services are to be provided in patient's \"natural environments,\" i.e., patient's home or day care setting. Service as a liaison between the patient/patient's family, caregivers, therapists, the Naval Medical Center, and other early intervention service providers.
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Minimum of two years' experience working with children birth through three years with medical concerns in an early intervention program within the last 3 years as a Community Health Registered Nurse.
- RN Licensure: active, current, unrestricted. Any U.S. state.
- Graduate from a NLNAC or CCNE accredited program. In lieu of graduation from an NLNAC or CCNE Accredited program, the HCW must have graduated from a State Board of Nursing or accredited nursing program.
Position contingent on contract award. Incumbents HIGHLY encourage to contact us! Come join our team of healthcare professionals!
Associated topics: bsn, care, infusion, intensive, intensive care, intensive care unit, recovery, registed, staff nurse, surgical