North Carolina Resort Community - Intensivist Opening
In the heart of the North Carolina Sandhills, you'll find Pinehurst, the home of golf in America.
- Join a multi-specialty practice in a hospital medical group
- Transitioning to a closed ICU with 50 critical care beds and 10 ICU
- Team-based approach to providing care that is effective, efficient, patient-centered, safe and timely
- Desirable block schedule 7 on 7 off, supported by
- Night service covered by a strong advanced practice provider team
- Leadership potential for interested physician
- Earn in the $300,000+ base PLUS bonus incentives, signing bonus and loan repayment
- Comprehensive benefits package includes insurance, two long term savings plans, child care facility and fitness centers
Pinehurst is considered a \"micropolitan\" area with exceptional quality of life and was recently recognized as North Carolina's #1 place to live and #2 safest community. This family friendly resort destination offers a variety of affordable housing choices with excellent public and private schools. Temperate climate allows for outdoor activities to be enjoyed year-round. Relaxed lifestyle within reach of urban amenities - just an hour from Raleigh Durham, one of the fastest growing metro areas in the US. Two hours from the crystal waters of the Atlantic coast and three hours to the rugged Appalachian Mountains.
Associated topics: cardiac critical care, critical care intensivist, eicu, emergency medicine, neurointensivist, nocturnal, pulm, pulmonary, pulmonologist, transplant