North Carolina Family Medicine Teaching Position
We are assisting a hospital in the recruitment of a physician for their Osteopathic Family Medicine Residency program:
- Program was started in 2016 and they continue to add residents.
- Position will include approximately 50/50 between direct patient care and a teaching component.
- Joint injections and derm procedures are part of the practice profile, with OMT experience preferred but not necessary.
- Provider can expect to see 18-25 patients per day in the office.
- Hospital rotation will be one week every 6 to 8 weeks.
- Comprehensive 146 bed hospital uses Meditech EMR, while the clinics utilize Allscripts.
- A base salary and robust benefits are offered, including the potential for student loan repayment.
Located about an hour from Raleigh and Wilmington, community offers an excellent lifestyle and easy access to a myriad of recreational options.
Associated topics: clinic, family, family medicine, family practice physician, outpatient, physician, practice physician, practitioner, provider, urgent care