Internal Medicine Physician, west of Winston-Salem
The hospital is a private, not-for-profit organization with an 85-year history of distinguished service. Highlights include: More than 850 employees. More than 70 physicians representing 26 specialties and subspecialties. A state-of-the-art $50 million patient tower and state-of-the-art surgical department. Hospital-sponsored education loan assistance. An attractive sign-on bonus. Coverage of relocation expenses.
- Expect the following:
- Seeking a BC/BE internist to join a THRIVING practice
- Current group has two internists and two advanced practice providers
- 100% outpatient practice, Call 1:5, In/Outpatient is an option if desired
- Employment package includes base salary, bonus incentive plan and excellent benefits
- Insurance Coverage/health, dental, disability, spending account, 401(k) Retirement Plan with Employer Match, Vacation, Holidays, CME Days: 30 days of allowed time off (ATO) annually, $4,000 towards any CME expenses
The practice is located in a picturesque small town with big culture including wineries, music festivals, art galleries, historical sites, great restaurants, fabulous schools and more. Winston-Salem is just a short drive away and Charlotte is about a 75 mile drive.
Associated topics: gastroenterology, hospitalist, hospitalist physician, internal, internal medicine, internal medicine physician, lung, nephrology, pulmonolgist, rheumatology