Internal Medicine Physician Job in Washington, North Carolina
- Competitive Compensation and Benefits package: Residency Stipend, Annual CME Stipend, Relocation, Vacation, Sick & Holidays
- malpractice (with tail), 401k matching program/457b, Medical, Dental & Vision, and Live Insurance
- Established Outpatient Multi-Specialty group with loyal patient base
- Monday- Friday 8am- 5pm Schedule with rotating Phone call
- Support from local specialists: Cardiology, Orthopedics, Oncology/Hematology, Surgery, Neurology, Urology, OB/GYN, and wound
Washington, NC is located ath the junction of the Tar and Pamlico rivers, the gateway to the second largest estuary on the East Coast.
Washington is home to one of the largest commercial and residential historic districts in North Carolina featuring Victorian era homes and commercial buildings.
Associated topics: endocrinology, gastroenterology, internal, internal medicine, internal medicine physician, lung, nephrology, pulmonary, pulmonolgist, rheumatology