CompHealth is currently assisting a physician owned multi-specialty group in North Carolina with their search for another Dermatologist. Group needs a physician who can help with the growth of the Dermatology department and take over existing patient base. Practice schedule will be Monday through Thursday or Friday from 8:30am to 5:00pm. You will have a large referral base and work closely with the other specialty partners as well Primary Care physicians for referrals.
This partnership track opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered medical benefits, 30 days of leave, eight holidays, relocation assistance, a sign-on, life insurance, 5 days of CME and a stipend, profit sharing, a 401k retirement package, and malpractice insurance.
Come live and practice in a pleasant North Carolina city. This city has a low cost of living but is large enough to have a great university, an airport, diverse retail, and great dining. This city has been named one of the best in some national awards. You will be only a short drive away from sunny, warm vacations on famous beaches.
Our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience in the industry.
To get started, please contact Austyn at 801.###.#### or email your CV to ...@comphealth.com.
- Opportunity offers tremendously competitive base salary plus huge earning potential
- Large MSG in a college town with a great referral base and early partnership
- Join other Dermatologists in this fast growing city and booming practice
- A wonderful collegial group of Doctors where everyone gets along well
- Come on board and practice outpatient Dermatology your way
- 30 days of leave, 8 holidays, 5 days of CME and a stipend
- Relocation assistance and a sign-on bonus
- Profit sharing and a 401k retirement package
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Associated topics: cosmetic, dermatology, mohs, physician dermatology, skin