SUCCESS = U + BE + ABA
Butterfly Effects, a leading provider of in-home, center based, and in-school ABA therapy for clients on the Autism Spectrum is seeking Hungry, Humble, and Smart candidates to join the team as
Behavior Technicians / Registered Behavior Technicians
Why ... should you join the growing field of ABA?
Joining a motivated and energetic team of peers means you get to ...
- Impact the day to day development of clients and celebrate their successes.
- Work as part of a collaborative team towards changing the lives of kids and their families.
- Be involved in your community.
- Make a difference for families adjusting to life on the Autism spectrum.
- Develop new skills and prepare yourself for new opportunities in ABA.
What ... is a Day in the Life of a Butterfly Effects' RBT like?
- What: You will work with 18 months to 18 years old clients on the autism spectrum to help them acquire new skills, improve communication and socialization, and reduce problem behaviors as directed by an individualized treatment plan. You will interact with the child and family, record behavior data from your client interaction, and collaborate with your BCBA.
- When: Typically, therapy is delivered in 2 - 3 hour sessions 3-5 times per week and schedules are consistent from week to week. After school hours from 3-7 pm are emphasized.
- Where: Therapy is delivered in your client's natural environment, typically at home, and in the presence of a parent or guardian.
- Why: Here are some reasons Butterfly Effects' RBTs love what they do?
- \"I love walking into the home and the child is excited to do all the activities I have planned for the day\" B.E, RBT
- \"Working within a team of individuals who support your professional growth is vital\" B.E, RBT;
- \"My favorite Activity to work on is building intraverbal skills. We get to sing and have fun, and they don't usually realize that we are working on a goal.\"
How ... does a Butterfly Effects' RBT opportunity stand out?
- All new BE team members begin by completing our flexible paid training program that prepares you to become registered as a behavior technician with the Behavior Analysis Certification Board and allows you to start your career and specialization in ABA!
- Butterfly Effects offers competitive compensation based on experience, extensive hands-on training, ongoing program oversight, opportunities for Continuing Education Credits, BACB Supervision hours where applicable, and career paths to BCBA and other positions.
- Benefit packages available based on number of hours worked.
What ... do we need from you?
- Hunger ... for achieving results, learning and teaching, being a leader and adding to the success of the client and team.
- Humility ... willingness to collaborate as a team, acknowledge the team's individual strengths, and ability to put purpose before task.
- Be Smart ... about people and demonstrate the ability to develop a strong rapport with team members, clients, and families.
- A strong base to build on ... Bachelor's degree or minimum of 48 college credit hours preferred.
- Motivation and commitment to become a Registered Behavior Technician within 45 days of employment via our innovative training program that prepares you to be a successful RBT.
- BLS (Basic Life Support) Certification or willingness to achieve certification in a face-to-face course.
- Reliable transportation and insurance where applicable
- Willingness to travel to and from clients' homes within 45 minutes of your location.
- Sound technical and computer skills and reliable internet access.
- Working with clients in their natural environments may require you to lift or move approximately 50 lbs and be able to assume and maintain a variety of postures (kneeling, squatting, sitting, standing) for extended periods of time.
When ... should I take the first step towards ABA success?
- NOW!! Demand is great for enthusiastic, well trained Registered Behavior Technicians. Apply today to begin your journey to a career in ABA.
Butterfly Effects is an Equal Opportunity Employer and it is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all people without regard to age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, disability, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by statute, and to promote the full realization of an inclusive employment and service policy.
0Job Posted by ApplicantPro