Field Service Representative, MCAS New River, Jacksonville North Carolina
Customer Service/Call Center
201 Faith Baptist Church Way
Check out similar listings!
Loading some great jobs for you...
We arepioneers. We were the first to break the sound barrier and to design thefirst functional jetpack. We were aboard NASA's first lunar mission andbrought advanced tiltrotor systems to market. Today, we are defining the futureof on-demand mobility. AtBell, we are proud to work for an iconic company with superb talent, rapidlycreating novel and coveted vertical lift experiences.
Bell is Seekinga Field Service Representative candidate to support the MV-22 Program at MCASNew River, Jacksonville, NC.
This position is responsible for providing supportin the operation and maintenance of all systems of the military product, toinclude flight line, airframe, drive systems, engine controls, hydraulics,flight controls, and fuel systems. This position requires experience andtechnical expertise on military aircraft products operation, maintenance, andtroubleshooting.
* Candidatewill provide on-site company representation and technical support to military customersand initiates corrective actions.
* Candidatewill utilize technical expertise and product knowledge to assist the customerto achieve and sustain a high level of proficiency in the operation andmaintenance of the MV-22 aircraft by providing on-the-job and to include classroommaintenance training and providing logistics and technical assistance tomaintainers.
* Candidatewill be required to assist NAVAIR and Bell/Boeing service engineers with investigationsand developing and implementing corrective actions.
* Applicantwill be required to develop excellent relationships across multipleorganizations and with all levels of military customer and company personnel toensure customer satisfaction with company products and services.
* It iscritical that this candidate will thoroughly comprehend the process of howproblems and solutions are reported when systems/components fail on aircraft.
Don't miss the chance tojoin a diverse, inclusive environment that embodies one of our core values,Lift Each Other Up. As a member of our global workforce, you willcollaborate with dedicated, enthusiastic teams where differences inexperiences, backgrounds and ideas combined with a strong passion for ourproducts take us above and beyond flight.
* Bachelor'sdegree in Business Administration, Operations Management or related field andextensive maintenance or logistical experience with military and/or commercialfixed or rotary wing aircraft; or two years of college and additional extensivelogistical experience working with military and/or commercial helicopters ispreferred. Extensive military or industry training and experience may besubstituted for a degree.
* Extensivehands on V-22 support experience within the Marines, Air Force, Navy, orBell/Boeing organizations.
* Excellentknowledge of V-22 aircraft systems and naval aircraft maintenance proceduresare required.
* Extensivemaintenance experience with military and/or commercial rotorcraft systems andFAA A&P certification; or bachelor's degree in a related field withmaintenance experience with military and/or commercial rotorcraft systems.
* Personalcomputer proficiency with word processing, spreadsheet and databaseapplications is required.
* Excellentoral and writing skills are required. Required to obtain and hold a Secretlevel security clearance.
* Experienceusing TARS, as well as government systems/databases are essential.
Associated topics: agent, call center specialist, client service, customer care representative, customer service, phone, platform support, product support, system support, technical assistant
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.